When an individual is coming into the UK to live, then if they are from a country outside of the EEC, they have to confirm that they are moving into accommodation that is of a suitable standard, safe from serious health and safety hazards and that will not be made overcrowded by their arrival. The Home Office will ask for proof that the property being moved into, is suitable.

Our Property Inspection Reports will aid you in obtaining clearance and can be undertaken at short notice.

The British High Commission / UKBA requests that a suitably qualified person undertakes this work.

As an independent environmental health consultancy, we specialise in providing Immigration accommodation reports, proving that the premises does not suffer from overcrowding.

All our reports are conducted by qualified environmental health practitioners, who hold degree’s and/or Master’s in Environmental Health and are competent to carry out immigration accommodation reports.

The United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) state that applications for a visa to the UK (either as a extended visitor or permanant settlement) from outside the EEC contain evidence of the type of housing and its condition for your proposed accommodation.

For more information, please contact us