Under the 2003 Licensing Act, anyone wishing to sell alcohol, hot food or drink after 11pm, or provide certain forms of entertainment has to adhere to a dual system of licensing – personal and premises licences.

We provide a range of licensing services that mainly facilitate businesses in obtaining an alcohol licence / regulated entertainment or even a late night refreshment licence.

For more information, please contact us